Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Girl's Night

Every week I get together with two fabulous ladies for a much needed girls night of stories, food and a fantastic activity. Tonight we took it easy and stayed indoors at Miss Cassie's house. The girls asked about my health challenge and catered dinner and dessert to me being GF. 

Their willingness to contribute to my challenge made me think about the importance of having a support system. Especially if you are going GF for health reasons and not just a challenge. Being GF is difficult; you have to look at every label sacrifice a lot of delicious foods. Having family and friends to support you make the lifestyle change makes a world of difference. 

The dinner Cassie made us. I'll have to ask her for the recipe and share this upcoming week.


Kate brought exotic organic chocolates. The most interesting? 
A coconut curry milk chocolate bar from Theo.


And just because these are the cutest salt and pepper shakers I have ever seen.


Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment