Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Gym Relief

Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8am to 8pm I have 12 hours straight of work and then school. My only "break" for the day is the 1/2 hour window I have driving from work to school. I literally have 10 minutes to make it from one class to the next. I'm not complaining, just setting the groundwork to say: on those days I am tempted to skip the gym. BUT there's nothing quite like a gym workout after a long day. If you also have a busy schedule and are lacking energy at the end of that day, go to the gym anyway. 

It will actually improve your energy and it realigns your body. 



I am fully aware that this has nothing to do with the GF challenge this month but it a part of our 12 week challenge to be posted in April.Thus, it has relevance. 

Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment