Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Roasted Red Potatoes

As I try to find replacements for bread, pasta and my other go-to gluten laden carbs, I'll be sharing my recipes here. The recipes will be catered for one person so adjust the measurements accordingly. Today's  recipe is an adaptation of  this over roasted red potato recipe from allrecipes.com.

Items you will need:
2 medium sized red potatoes.
Spices. 
Olive Oil.
A knife.
A cutting board. 
A Ziploc bag.
A baking pan.

Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.


Cut up your potatoes into chunks. I prefer bendable cutting boards, they make transferring food super easy and cleaning up a breeze. 



Add your spices and oil to the Ziploc bag. The original recipe calls for onion soup powder and I didn't have any so I used citrus pepper, an Italian blend and parsley flakes. I used approximately 2.5T of olive oil. 


Add your potatoes to the bag and shake it up until each piece is evenly coated.


Add the potatoes to the baking dish. Bake them in the oven for 40 minutes.


Enjoy! Please excuse the lack of photo of the finished project, they were so good that I forgot to snap a shot. :)

Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment