Cherries are one of my favorite fruits.
I love their tangy yet sweet taste and the colors are so vibrant.
Alex makes the best grilled chicken, I'm really glad I bought him a grill for his birthday last year.
Alex 's Spicy Chicken
4 pieces of boneless chicken breast.
A Ziploc bag
1/3c Oil (I know this seems excessive but it'll mostly cook out.)
2/3 cup Stubbs Spicy Bar-B-Q Sauce
2T Tapatio Hot Sauce
GrillMates Fiery Pepper Spice (enough to cover the chicken)
1. Add the chicken breast to the Ziploc bag.
2. Add the oil, BBQ sauce, Tapatio and spices.
3. Refrigerate for a minimum of two hours, he generally let's it sit overnight.
4. Stab each piece of chicken with a fork
5. Grill over fire at 400 degrees or high heat a cast iron and cook evenly until the middle is white.